Monday, January 16, 2012


Quaker Boy Rattle Master Pro

Well the folks up at Quaker Boy have dun come up with everything! Yer probly sittin there thinkin “why fix somthin that aint broke, why not just use the sheds that you found last year?” Well I’ll tell you why! My brother Daryl was getting out of his blind last year and slipped and falled and them cotton-picken antlers stuck him right in the keester! He still shudders when he hears the sound of antlers clackin. Well I got on that world wide web and found this Rattle Master Pro and thought I would give it a whirl. The Rattle Master Pro comes in a fancy camo mesh bag and has an elastic strap to keep it quiet when ya aint using it. Lemme tell you, I didn’t use the strap my first time out and two deer followed me right into Wal-Mart. So keep it strapped when ya aint using it. The call has sum wood pieces and a carbon rod mix to give ya that antler crackin sound yer lookin fer. One of the best things about this call is that it’s made right here in the dagum U.S of A! That’s right, American made! I give this call a full 6 pack rating! Go pick one up today, and remember, “It aint verified, until its Redneck verified.”

No comments:

Post a Comment